Gram and Pap

Friday, January 09, 2009

More Christmas Memories






Yes, I realize it is January and Christmas is still on the mind. A few more pics to share. Christmas and family. What a blessed time it was!

I have made it a point to make a quilt for each grandchild: Tyler's had bunnies (which he is probably not too happy about but will appreciate much later in his life - Ha!), Emma's had Teddy bears, Ben's had an airplane, this is Sam's. I realized once again working on this quilt that I enjoy being creative. Don't take enough time doing so.

This morning I decided to color my hair. Ben woke up after I had the stuff on and he just didn't recognize his gram. He cuddled instead in his daddy's arms, safe from this strange helmet head woman. This pic is just after I had rinsed my hair and looked a little like me again. Ben is holding one of his Christmas presents, a child's Craftsman drill - created to look and have buttons and lights light the real thing. It was a big hit.

This picture of Samuel was taken at his first attendance to a Purdum family get together. He has that "I'm not so sure about this experience" look on his face, one I recognize from his precious mother's face the first time she was face with our family! It's ok baby. Momma got used to us. You will too!

More later. Blessings and Shalom and much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home